Are you ready to eat in fancy restaurants near me? If you are invited or have an agenda meeting with your friend or business in a fancy restaurant, it is important for you to have a good manner when you dine in fancy restaurants.
Things you should always do in a fancy restaurant
Here are several things that can help you to have a good manner while you eat in fancy restaurants, especially when you are the host.
1. Let your guest order first. If you are the host, then you want to make a clear statement to the server and defer when ordering the food into your guest. If you were willing to share appetizer or dishes, then you also consider ordering on the guest’s behalf.
2. Drink and eat after your guest take their first wine sips or first bites of their meal. When drinks or wine is ready first served, they always wait for the guest to drink first and then follows after them.
3. Turn off your phone. Pulling out your phone while you have dining is a major fancy restaurant foul. If you are waiting for call or text that you really cannot miss, then turn your cell phone into vibrate mode.
4. Ask if you are not sure with something on the menu. A restaurant that ‘nicer, will more baffling in their menu. If you do not know for the term that they state in their book menu, then ask them. Their server will give you a short ‘explanation for you.
When you have dinner or lunch in fancy restaurants always remember these things above. You are also should remember and knowing for those things below that should never do in fancy restaurants.
Biggest Mistakes Things you should never do in a fancy restaurant
Remember, never embarrassed yourself while you are eating in a fancy restaurant by avoiding these things below. These things are important things that you should never do when you are in a fancy restaurant.
1. Rise over your voice to get the attention of the waiter. When you are in a fancy restaurant, never ever yell across the room to get attention from the waiter when you need something to serve. Instead, you should make eye contact or put up the index finger ‘from the right hand, in very slightly. The rule is doubling important when you are the host. A host is a person responsible for getting the waiter’s attention so that they can start to order.
2. Make loud complaint when the table not being ready. One of the most important things that you should learn when arriving at a fancy restaurant and find the table is not ready still makes a good response. Your respond will make a big difference whether it will become a minor delay or will derail into the whole evening.
The world best fancy restaurant
There are many fancy restaurants famous worldwide. You even can find it when you go around the world and visit some of these most world best fancy restaurants.
1. Sublimotion, Spain. The restaurant is located inside in Hard Rock Hotel in Ibiza.
2. Aragawa, Japan. If you love to eat the finest steak, then this restaurant should on your list when you visit Japan. The cost starts from the $370per person. Plan to visit this restaurant? The book before you go. The reservation can take longer from weekly. The reason for this restaurant popularity because of the Wagyu beef that comes from just one local farm.
3. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay London. Compared with the previous restaurant stated beyond, Gordon Ramsay is such as bargain.
4. Masa, New York City. Masa restaurant is not only expensive but it also often considered overprice and simply becomes a chic hangout from the Hollywood A-list and business people.
The etiquette when eating in a fancy restaurant
1. Place the utensils you have used in the table. Once when you picked up the utensils for taste and bite the food, then they should never place again to the table. These utensils should be placed in the plate in a specific manner. If you paused between bite, then place the fork and knife, paralleled each other in either side of the plate with left side for knife and right side for a fork. When you finished eating and then place the fork and knife together in 4 o’clock position.
2. Eat faster than rather than your guest or companion. When you order the meal, the same number of courses as same as the people you eating with. Order equally as this means you always eat the meal roughly the same pace.
3. Eat meal more than your companion. Just similar to the same portion with the companions, you also do not want to eat slower or faster than your companions by order bigger or smaller dish than other those you with are.
4. Speak while your mouth full. Sure, when you eat, sometimes you still talk with each guest. However, do not be the one that talks with your mouth full of food. Stop for a second to finish your eating before you start to speak. This will prevent you from spitting food when you speak.
5. Overreaching. The delicious breadroll over there might be delicious, but there is no excuse for you to extending your arm across the length of the table to get one. Ask someone to reach out and pass the food by politely.
Dress nicely with the occasion
Last but not least, when you eat in fancy restaurants, always dress with the occasion. If you are dropping for hundred dollars for a meal you order in the restaurant, then your look should also have the part. Go with a full suit for men and square pocket, or toss with a bow tie. Dress it like you are doing a special thing. Before you go to a restaurant, make efforts to dress in nicely. Learn about the etiquette ‘and manner in fancy restaurants will make you look not only classy but also nice. You also need to ensure the grooming is on the point. Get full cleanliness, freshly showered body and combed hair. Always book a reservation in fancy restaurants near me before you arrived.