The pho restaurant near me open now in San Francisco
Want to eat Pho Vietnamese soup? Pho is Vietnamese noodle soup and it mostly based from beef. The cuisine has a unique flavor and made by simmer the beef bones for hours and blended with traditional spices mix. The flavors from pho are soothing and this can be a version of chicken noodle soup in Vietnamese. If you want to eat this delicious noodle soup, you can go to pho restaurant near me open now in San Francisco that well-known for their pho soup recipes.
1. Golden Lotus
This is Vietnamese restaurant that located in 631 Larkin, St San Fransisco. The phone number is (415)345-1355. The operation hours open start from 09:00 am to 9:00 pm. This can be a good option for those who are vegetarian. This restaurant is good for lunch and dinner, to gather with groups of a family with kids, friend and accessible for a wheelchair. There is no alcohol available and free Wifi in the inside of the restaurant.
2. Pho Phu quo ppq beef noodle house restaurant
This restaurant located in 1816 Irving St San Francisco, Ca 94122. The phone number to call is (415) 661-8869. The operation hour starts from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. This restaurant provides you the menu with certain occasions such as gluten-free options, dairy free and vegetarians. The beer and wine are also available in this restaurant. Their most popular menu is imperial rolls, beef stew, and spices chicken.
3. Turtle tower
This is what called with northern style pho, with the light broth of pho. The restaurant is located in 645 Larkin St San Francisco, Ca 94109. The restaurant phone number is (415)409-3333. The price range for their menu is under $10. The restaurant opens at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. On Thursday, the restaurant is closed. This restaurant will perfect for lunch and brunch.
4. Sunflower authentic Vietnamese restaurant
This restaurant located in 3111 16th at San Francisco, Ca 94103. The phone number for call reservation is (415) 626-523. The restaurant open at 11:30 am to 10:30 pm and closed on Friday and Tuesday. This is a good restaurant for dinner and lunch. If you are a busy person and do not have much time to seating and waiting for food to serve in a long time, this is the best restaurant to pick up the next day. It has fast and friendly service as soon as you order the menu.
5. Laksa Restaurant
This is a restaurant that perfects fro you who want to taste the original Vietnamese cuisine. This restaurant located in 1005 Guererro San Francisco, Ca 94110. The price for their menu is range from $11-0$30. The restaurant is open from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm and closed on Tuesday. Their popular menu is beef combo pho and Pho Ga. The beef combo pho is a rare steal that accompanied with lemon, basil, jalapeno, and sprouts. The beef combo priced $12.50.
6. Miss Saigon Vietnamese restaurant.
The restaurant location is at 3345 Grand Ave, Oakland, Ca 94610. The phone number to call is (510) 835-3474. The price range for their menu is starting from $11-$130. Their most popular menu is grilled pork and Miss Saigon special noodles.
7. Pho Vy Vietnamese restaurant.
The price under $10 and the call number to contact is (510) 893-2827. The restaurant address is in 401 International Blvd Oakland, Ca 94606, and East Oakland. This restaurant is good for your brunch, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant open at 9:30 am to 10:00 om and closed on Thursday.
8. Le Pho restaurant.
The restaurant located in 2228 Broadway, Oakland, ca 94612. The phone number is (510) 250-9565. The restaurant is able to take out service and the restaurant open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. The restaurant closed on Sunday. Their pho soup menu is served with a large bowl. The original Pho recipes with herb and spices taste delicious in this restaurant.
Make your own Pho
If you have a cooking hobby and have much time to cook special food for your family, then you can choose to try cooking this Pho soup recipe. The key to making delicious Pho soup is the broth.
• 4 pounds beef bones
• 1 onion, cut in half
• 5 slices of ginger
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 2 pods star anise
• 2 and a half tablespoon fish sauce
• 4 quarts water
• 1 package dried rice noodles
• ½ cup of cilantro, chopped
• 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
• 1 and a half cup of bean sprout
• 1 bunch Thai basil
• 1 lime
• ¼ cup garlic sauce
• 1 ½ pound sirloin beef, sliced thinly
How to make
• Preheat the oven into 220 degrees C
• Put the bones into the baking sheet and roast into the preheated oven until it turns the color into brown, for about 1 hour
• Roast the onion until it gets blackened and soft using the same way with the beef bones for about 40-45 minutes
• Take large stockpot and put the ingredients such as ginger, onion, salt, fish sauce, star anise, and beef bones and water. Heat until it gets boiled and reduces the heat. Simmer the stockpot for next 6-10 hours. Strain the broth into other bowl and set aside.
• Put rice noodles in large bowl and pour the room temperature water and soak the rice noodles for 1 hour. Bring large pot water and when the noodles soaked well, place it into boiling water for 1 minute.
• Put the noodles into 4 serving bowls; fill the top with cilantro, green onion, and sirloin slices. Pour the broth into the top of the bowl and let it sit until the beef gets partially cooked and turn into all darkened color for 2-3 minutes.
• Serve with bean sprouts, Thai basil and lime wedges.
Best Vietnamese Cuisine
There are wide ranges of Vietnamese cuisine available to order. Pho noodle soup has a traditional aroma and robust flavor. You can also order another Vietnamese food menu such as Cao Lau, cha cha, Mi Quang, nom Hua chuoi, com tam, and many more. Check to full menu of the pho restaurant near me open now in San Francisco that give you wide ranges option of delicious Vietnamese food to order.