The Thai food near me delivery open now Toronto
There are many Thai restaurants that provide delivery order recently. The services are very useful for those busy people that do not have much time to go to their favorite Thai restaurant. If you are persons that also need Thai restaurant that gives delivery services, here are some recommendations of The Thai food near me delivery open now Toronto for you to call.
1. Pai northern Thai Kitchen
The minimal order to pick up is $50. This restaurant has a delicious menu that you can choose for your lunch or dinner and after hours. The address of the restaurant is in 18 Duncan, st Toronto, Ontario, M5H Canada. The phone number to call is 416-901-4724. Besides of their delivery services this restaurant also available for outdoor seating, alcohol, and takeout. The open hour starts from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday, the restaurant open start from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
2. Mengrai Thai.
If you want to taste Thai cuisine but you are a vegetarian, then this restaurant gives what vegetarian need. There are also other features of gluten free options available for their menu. The restaurant address is in 82 Ontario, at Toronto, Ontario, M5A 2v3 Canada. The phone number is 416-840-2759. Their menu price range starts from $1.75 to $12.95.
3. Khao San Road.
The restaurant address is in 11 Charlotte St Toronto, Ontario M5V OM6, Canada. The phone number for the call is 647-352-5773. The food served is great but this will not be the as perfect place if you need a quiet place as the restaurant noticeable noisy. It is difficult to talk on focus if you want to serve your partner business in here. All the portions from the menu are large.
4. Golden Thai Restaurant
This is a good Thai restaurant that give you wide ranges of delicious Thai food. The restaurant is best for lunch, dinner and after hours. This restaurant also offers more options for the vegetarian and gluten-free menu. Their menu starts from $2.25 into the highest menu for couple and group menu $27.00.
5. Thai Fantasy
This is a restaurant that specialty in seafood menu. You also can order their delicious Pad Thai with shrimp, beef, chicken, and vegetables. The restaurant is located in 578 Yonge, street Toronto. The minimum order is $15 and the delivered cost added is $3.99. the opening hours start from 11:00 to 22:00.
6. Urban Thai, college
This restaurant located in 638 colleges. The delivery fee is free. The operation hour is from 10:00 to 3:30 pm. The minimum order is $14.
7. Spring rolls.
This is Thai restaurant that located in 1800 Sheppard Ave East, Fairview Mall, Toronto Ontario. The phone number to call is 416-756-7655. The open hour starts from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. This is the best Thai restaurant for you who have after hours, dinner and lunch. You also can choose their other Asian menu such as sushi.
Best Thai menu to pick up
Which one you’re most favorite Thai food to order? Here is the best lunch menu if you want to order the Thai cuisine for your delivery order.
1. Pad Thai (stir-fried noodles). This is the quite essential Thai food that you need to try. This food often served as street food and in a local Asian restaurant. Pad Thai is able to eat with chicken or seafood or add with a vegetable dish that makes it healthier. Pad Thai taste not spicy but it is like sour and sweet flavored.
2. Kao Pad. This is the most favorite Thai fried rice. The dish is almost filled with kind of meat such as beef, chicken, shrimp or crab and mixed together with garlic, onions, egg, and seasoning. This food is easy to fi8nd in street food when you go to Thailand.
3. Kai Jeow. This is kinds of Thai omelet that perfect for a breakfast option. This is a mix of egg mixed with chilies and fish sauce and cooked in oil and served on the top of white rice.
4. Chicken soup. Thai chicken soup is exactly same with other chicken soup but it has special broth that made with a mixture of chicken bones, ginger, garlic, and onions and seems as like a pork noodle soup broth.
5. Pad sees ew. This is the rice noodle that cooked with chicken, egg and bok choy. The Thai noodle is darkened with soy sauce so it adds a lot of flavor into the bland noodles. The noodles also sticky.
6. Massaman curry. Love spicy curry? Then you need to try this Thai curry. The curry is mixed with red, green and yellow curries. There is rich flavor from spices and herbs such as nutmeg, cinnamon, cumin and many more.
7. Tom Yum soup, the spicy soup that will burn the mouth off. Tom Yum is Thai food that known with its hot and sour flavor. The basic broth of Tom Yum is stock, lemongrass, lime juice, crushed chili peppers, kaffir lime leaves and it added with shrimp.
8. Spring roll. This is Thailand dishes that almost available in most of the restaurant. This food often served as appetizer or snack and eats together with sweet sour or hot sauce.
9. Mango sticky rice. The next appetizer that you can order when you want to delivery Thai food is Mango sticky rice. Get the sweet taste of mango that combined with the salty sticky rice.
10. Thai Iced Tea. There is nothing can beat the freshness of this Thai tea. Thai tea is mixed of dark tea with limes and sugar and presents the combination taste of sweet, tart and delicious.
Thai food is one of the most popular Asian foods after China. It has much delicious street food and also the main course. The best part from the order the Thai food; you can eat and taste the delicious Asian food into your home. Just take your phone and pick the Thai food near me delivery open now service and wait for the delicious food come to you.